- 1 ice-cream cone cupcake (see directions below)
- Frosting or whipped topping
- Sprinkles or jimmies
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make the cupcakes by filling flat-bottomed ice-cream cones halfway with cake batter (no further or they will not cook thoroughly).
- Place each cone in a mini cupcake baking tin for stability. Bake at the recommended temperature (350 degrees) for about the same time as cupcakes.
- Using a pastry bag with a star tip, swirl the frosting or whipped topping on the cone like soft-serve ice cream.